Thursday 23 April 2009

My Habs are done :(

Well it was a pretty disappointing season for my Montreal Canadiens. I managed to see only one playoff game this year, as I set my alarm for 2am last Saturday night, but saw them go down 4-1 in the 2nd period before turning it off.

I am still here in Epinal, reason for me watching the NHL playoffs at 2am, and I should be for another week or two as things have been heating up lately for next year. I still am unsure where I will be lacing up my skates next season but one thing is for sure, it will be in France :)

Now we just have to wait and find out where???

6 comments:

Paulus said...

Great news to see you again in Ligue Magnus next year !
A good sign for our league that the best players can stay !!!
You should have been very demanded over the transactions in this post season ...that should be very rewarding !
Any clue on where you're going next season ? A little tiny minuscule microscopic clue ????? ;)
Anyway as I said, glad to see you on our ices next year !

GERVZ #15 said...

Thanks for the note, I should have my contract settled this week!

Paulus said...

Great !
Thanks for the answer !
Now let's hope you will wear a pink jersey next year !
Wherever you'll go, you'll make the crowd happy !

Unknown said...

Hello Stephane,

If you have your contract, can you say us for which team you will play the next season ?

Because we were very happy if you put your skate on the pole sud ice at Grenoble.

Perhaps see you soon.

Unknown said...

Hi Stephane,

As a french hockey fan I'm very happy to read you will be again in France next year. It's always a pleasure to see such a good player like you.
And... as Grenoble Brûleurs de Loups fan I cross the fingers to see you wearing the BdL's jersey next season ;o))

Cheers!

GERVZ #15 said...

Thanks you all for your kind words. There should be an announcement very soon.