Thursday 2 December 2010

St. Gervais this weekend

Don't be alarmed by the title of this blog, I am by no mean predicting an outstanding performance that would warrant the title of "Saint."  I am simply stating that we will be traveling to the city/village of St. Gervais for our game against Mont Blanc on Friday.  In fact, if I recall correctly, I think I was booed a few years ago when I played there, for taking a cheap shot at one of their players.  So for the last half of the game they kept whistling when I touched the puck and yelling my name ;)  I will try for a strong effort tomorrow night though and put those boo birds to rest!

 My mother already told me that I need to buy her a souvenir when I get there, anything that says "St. Gervais."  I was thinking...ok, like a t-shirt?  She proposed a plate.  I will do my best to find you a nice plate mom.

Well I am off to the train station to pick up Marion, as we have an hour before my practice to go to her favourite store in the world "Comptoir des Cotonniers" as they have a big sale of 20% today!  Does it make that much of a difference if there is 20% of 300 euro???

Only kidding, ok I better get ready to go! 

1 comment:

Rob said...

Thinking of you M Gervais! Hope you bought something nice for maid marion for 240 euro