Saturday 11 July 2009

Shooting Pucks in the Backyard



Yesterday, my brother Gabe and I spent a few hours outside in our backyard firing some shots. You are never too old to work on your shot and like I mentioned in my last blog, we went to Canadian Tire to buy a big tarp, so that we avoid breaking any windows or the fence, or worst case scenario would be sending a puck over the fence and hitting the neighbours house, or simply landing in their pool for evidence.

Last week, after shooting about 200 pucks, I developed a few blisters, so in a way to be more game like, and prevent these blisters again, I put on my hockey gloves. All I was missing was....well everything else. I might toss a pair of skates on next time to at least be at the proper height, though I'm sure while standing in the grass, I would eventually sink down a few inches, making me at the same height I started at with my shoes on.


Well, all this talk about shooting pucks here, I think I might have to head outside while it is still light out and fire a few more.


3 comments:

STAN33 said...

Excellent !!!

Everybody knows your secret now... ;-)

GERVZ #15 said...

Yes, I like to shoot high!!!

Unknown said...

Great shot !!