Wednesday 31 December 2008

Happy New Year-my computer is fixed

A quick post here to say I am back in business in terms of my blog. My computer is back up and running and though I am still having some problems with iPhoto and a few other programs, I will have no problem writing some articles.  A special thanks to Eric Mauffrey for taking my Macbook into work to get fixed by his special computer nerds (kidding).

So with the New Year coming in tonight, we are going to put the past behind when we speak of our last few games of December, where we have struggled defensively and been even worse offensively having been shutout in 2 of our last 4 games.  So lets ring in the New Year of 2009 with a nice win against a very powerful Rouen team when they come into our rink on January 3rd.

Happy New Year to everyone in Canada and France and if I have any readers in other parts of the world. Be safe, enjoy your last day of 2008 and get those New Years Resolutions in order and set to take effect ASAP!!!

4 comments:

Doug said...

Happy New Years Gervz...We're celebrating at Wings Kilmer's in Georgetown...miss ya buddy

Lililafurie said...

Happy new-year, bonne santé et plein de victoires pour cette nouvelle année, ainsi que plein de bonheur!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Steph !!

STAN33 said...

Happy new year and best wishes to you, your family, and the people you love !